Monday, December 22, 2014

Intro post...

So this is the start of my blog, from Germany! Alot has changed in my life in the last 3 years, but its all for a great reason! My husband and I recently moved to Germany from the States in Oct. 2014. I'm a mid-west girl, and that will never change (give me BEER, CHEESE and the right to shoot it straight!) It's that agressiveness and 'tude that has gotten me this far, I think! To say that my life has been through some amazing ups and downs, is an understatement but bring it on! Let's do this and more importantly, let's see where this takes us!

I love to post about where I'm at, what I'm doing and awesome things I get to see & experience! Specifically with joining this military life as of recent (well officially anyways) it's been a total trip. There are things people do not tell you!!! So I wanted to try and get some of that out there. I also want to be able to share with family and friends what I'm doing as I'm over here so we can kinda feel like we're still together or hanging out. I have honestly felt many times in my life that there should have been a camera crew following my friends and family around, we have never lacked for providing some entertainment. (Inappropriate dinner conversations at holiday events happen to anyone else???)

As far as how this blog will go-I can't promise it'll always be sweet or cute (because it won't be) and I can't promise I'll be politically correct (because that's almost impossible for me!) But I can promise that it will be truthful, honest, and hopefully helpful on some level. This is a total and legit learning experience for me too, so hang in there! I'm doing the best I can. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment